Admissions and Organisation
Our Nursery has a mixture of part-time & full time places for children from 1 to 4 years. The child care is divided across three main teaching rooms, Caterpillars, Cocoons and Butterflies. The Nursery opened in September 2017 and operates out of a separate building on our school site.
If demand exceeds the number of places available priority is given to the following children:
- Children with a Statement of Special Educational Needs
- Looked after children
- Children with a social, medical or educational need
- Children who have brothers and sisters who live at the same address and currently attend Stroud Green Primary School.
- Children living closest to the school
The best way to see our offers is by downloading our Admission policy as different children are eligible for different offers depending on their ages or personal circumstances of parents.
- 15 hours of free nursery education are available for eligible 2 year olds and all 3 & 4 year olds.
- 30 hours of free early education are available for eligible 3 and 4 year olds.
More information regarding free early education can be found using the link below